Friday, June 19, 2009

ooh friday

So, it's finally Friday again. I'm tellin' ya, there is nothing like Friday these days. I tend to get more work done. It's like a Pavlovian response to fun.

I know that at the end of the tunnel lies some good times with great people, so, if I work my ass off the entire day, I feel rewarded. (Although, maybe it's not so Pavlovian, because I feel that if I dicked around all day, I would still be rewarded by fun. Whatever. )

But I haven't dicked around all day. I'm like freaking lightning today. Spitting out work like it's my---job...yeah, I realize that it IS my job...so that didn't quite work as a simile.

Again...whatever.

More to the point: Jam tonight. Love the iO jam. I've recently started going to a jam at the Playground on Thursday nights. I'm still getting used to it. It's mainly longform...and I'm not schooled in longform...yet. But it's really fun for me. It's also fun to work with new people and watch other talent. Seriously. It's inspiring. And, eventually, I'll get better at it...I think?

I hope.

But back to Friday. iO jam. Love it. Aaaaaaaand, I'm pre-partying with B and Mimi. Last time we did this, it was a BLAST. Super fun because we girl-talked and then eventually ended up working on characters...organically.

Only about 2.5 more hours of work and then I'm headed off to B's to get ready for tonight. I'm pumped. PUMPED.

I suppose, I should stop dicking around and get back to work. Much to do, and I'm 3/4's of the way done.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite things about summer and living in walking distance to the laundromat/ice cream shop:






















Bubblegum FlavorBurst Cones. Holy shit these are delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany,

    I just found your blog again, and was wondering if you had an e-mail address these days. Also, a message from esteban (from the Writing Center) -- they do have "Perfect Strangers" on DVD now.

    -Jade (from Purdue Cal)

    ReplyDelete