Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crabass

I was SUCH a crabass last night. I have no idea why. Silly.

Anyways, I cannot WAIT to get on the softball field in about an hour. Yes, I'm aware that really I'm just a big klutz...and when I run my arms and legs flail around like overcooked spaghetti, but whatever. It's fun.

Then, it's Goose Island with K and B (and maybe J???) for a drink or two and off to iO for a 10:30pm show.

I'll be clad in cheerleading shorts, knee socks, and my team shirt. Ridiculous.

Also, it troubles me when a product that's supposed to be ice cream, can't legally be called "ice cream"...

























...yikes....right?

2 comments:

  1. AH, frozen dairy dessert! I just saw this at the grocery store--it creeped me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Amber! It kinda makes you wonder what isn't or IS in it that keeps it from being actual ice cream. *lol*

    It's almost like Cheese-flavored spread.

    Yeesh. *lol*

    ReplyDelete