Saturday, June 6, 2009

The jam was a good time as usual. Met some awesome cats from iO afterwards. Discovered I was cake. Also saw the 8pm Harold show with Mike Helicopter and Henrietta Pussycat. Both great teams. Afterwards K, A, J and I headed over to Goose Island to kill some time before the jam. Much interesting girl talk ensued. Discovered some thoughts that I was unaware of and still don't know if I fully believe. (I thought I was moving Up. UP, K!).

I missed an EPIC game of Munchkin with the boys from work, unfortunately. But R sent me an email rundown...it's probably my favorite thing in history.

When I finally got home last night, I curled up in my bed and had some awesome dreams...except for the part where I broke a nail (look, I'm trying to grow them...they were stubby as hell...)

However, woke up this morning and DID break a nail. I'm hoping the rest of the stuff I dreamed about follows suit. It was good stuff.

This weekend I'm spending time with the boy. It should be both fun and relaxing.

Also...it's freezing out. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment