Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday!

It's finally freaking here. Ahhh. Thank goodness.

Tonight will be jam-packed with some Harold-watching, a few libations, and then the iO jam. It's one of my favorite nights, for sure.

Then tomorrow, there's a SCTC Faculty show at 9pm, followed by me heading back over to iO to watch some friends/acquaintances etc., in a 10:30pm show.

I've also discovered Open Court at the Playground. I LOVE IT. Got to do a mini Armando yesterday. Although my long-form experience is limited to spectating, I didn't think I did too terribly bad. I think if our team (named "Olivia" for the night) wouldn't have gone first, I might have done better. But whatever. Everyone had some great moments. And it was fun to play in a completely new way. This will likely become a regular thing for me.

Also, stopped in the bathroom today at work. Since moving upstairs, I now must use the "poop" bathroom...designated so because it's far away from everything else in the entire building. This particular bathroom sports a mural of aquatic life. And this guy here always makes me wonder:




















I mean, I'm assuming those are currents created by him swimming swiftly through the sea...but part of me can't help but wonder if he's actually farting. None of the other fish have these curly lines near their rear ends. And in a bathroom labeled the "poop" bathroom, I find the latter explanation much more fitting.

Also, it's really hard to feel comfortable doing any form of business with this guy directly staring down the sink and toilet:






















I mean, he's really got that "I'm a pervert...but I'm gentle" smile thing going on. Doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment