Sunday, September 6, 2009

Awesome weekend.

Saw Improvised Shakespeare for the first time. Pretty much mind-blowing. Also saw Close Quarters on Wednesday, and not one but TWO Harold shows on Saturday. Even offered up the story of my Saturday for the Dream/Nightmare game (during which I accidentally mentioned to the entire place that I took an Epsom salt bath...to cleanse my aura. Great material, embarrassing to explain though...)

No matter *lol*

Class Friday was pretty incredible. Our teacher was out so we had two subs...both of which were great, one of which was Charna. Awesome experience. She even complimented our class as a whole, and went on to say there were quite a few talented women in the bunch. Not sure if I was being included in that bunch, but I'll take it.

I'm so in love with improv. What a geek right? I don't care...that's just my nature.

Aside from improv-related things, other parts of the weekend were stellar as well. Oh...yes.

Also, this morning I've been attracting an odd amount of aphids. Yes...aphids. Little green aphids seem to rather enjoy my silk pj pants. No matter. Harmless coffee buddies, I suppose.

Oh, and a very nice Irish boy told me that there was no way I was older than 22...23 tops. I had to then inform him that I'm an almost-29-year-old divorcee with a 4th grade son. *lol* Still, it was quite a nice sentiment.

Gonna house hunt today and take it easy tomorrow. Perhaps I can try to see another show...(geek).

No comments:

Post a Comment