Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ch-ch-ch-changes

Big announcement coming shortly. In the meantime...as far as this past weekend in improv, much fun was had.

Went to the jam on Friday, didn't feel like I did my best, but I had fun. So there's that.

This week it's Tj and Dave...again. It's becoming a habit I think. But it's so inspiring to me. I don't know. Maybe I'm lame that way. But, whatever...it works for me.

M and K might be joining me up at the jam on Friday this week. So excited! They won't play, but I think they'll have a great time!

Then, it's No Doubt on Saturday...which isn't really improv-related, but seriously exciting nonetheless. I went to my first No Doubt concert in July of 1996 or 97. I can't believe it's been that long since I first saw them.

Anyhow, back to work. Just wanted to jot some things down so you all didn't think I just gave up on this thing.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment